The town of El Laurel is located in the Municipality of Atolinga (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #23 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Laurel is at 2,120 meters of altitude.
The town of El Laurel is located at 8.2 kilometers from Atolinga, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Laurel.
Where is El Laurel? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Laurel (Zacatecas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Laurel, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Laurel building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Laurel (Zacatecas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Laurel
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Laurel, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Atolinga. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Laurel.
Photos of El Laurel
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Laurel, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Laurel, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Laurel. Opinions.
Do you like El Laurel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Laurel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Atolinga
- Acatepulco (6 inhabitants)
- Atolinga (1446 inhabitants)
- Covarrubias (39 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (146 inhabitants)
- El Maguey (10 inhabitants)
- La Estancia (64 inhabitants)
- Laguna Grande (141 inhabitants)
- Los Adobes (61 inhabitants)
- Los Cerritos (3 inhabitants)
- Los Velas (10 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua de Bugarín (Ojo de Agua) (7 inhabitants)
- Tapias Chicas (3 inhabitants)
- Tapias Grandes (6 inhabitants)
- Terreros (16 inhabitants)
- Zapacueca (La Ciénega) (3 inhabitants)