The town of El Kelso is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #182 of the whole municipality. El Kelso is at 1,261 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Kelso is located at 18.1 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Ramos Arizpe, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Kelso.
Where is El Kelso? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Kelso in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Kelso, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Kelso? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Kelso (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Kelso
With the satellite map of El Kelso will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Kelso.
Vote for El Kelso. Opinions.
Do you like El Kelso? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Kelso so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Cañada Ancha (- inhabitants)
- Cervecería la Paloma (- inhabitants)
- El Carmen (El Carmen de la Gloria) (4 inhabitants)
- El Escalón (2 inhabitants)
- El Venadito (La Princesa) (1 inhabitants)
- Fraustro (Estación Fraustro) (5 inhabitants)
- Hipólito (480 inhabitants)
- La Luz Dos (La Luz Segunda) (- inhabitants)
- La Macarena (- inhabitants)
- Las Coloradas (65 inhabitants)
- Las Tres A (Álvaro Gómez) (3 inhabitants)
- Noria de los Medrano (5 inhabitants)
- Salitre (3 inhabitants)
- Tanque Tuxtepec (Tuxtepec) (38 inhabitants)
- Tortugas (La Tortuga) (165 inhabitants)