The town of El Jazmincito is located in the Municipality of Carácuaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #161 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Jazmincito is at 703 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of El Jazmincito is located at 10.0 kilometers from Carácuaro de Morelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Jazmincito.
Satellite photo of El Jazmincito
With the satellite map of El Jazmincito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Carácuaro. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Jazmincito.
The population of El Jazmincito (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El JazmincitoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Jazmincito, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Jazmincito so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL MORELOS: 13 km away, direction West (11 minutes by car)
- GRAN HOTEL DEL CENTRO: 14 km away, direction West (10 minutes by car)
- RENTA DE CUARTO DOÑA CHOLITA: 16 km away, direction West (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MORELOS: 18 km away, direction West (15 minutes by car)
Where is El Jazmincito? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Jazmincito (Michoacán de Ocampo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Vote for El Jazmincito
Do you like El Jazmincito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Jazmincito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Carácuaro
- El Jazmincito (- inhabitants)
- El Nieto (83 inhabitants)
- El Platanito (- inhabitants)
- El Vado (El Puente del Arenal Largo) (13 inhabitants)
- El Zapote de Cuendeo (156 inhabitants)
- La Arboleda (22 inhabitants)
- La Lajita (- inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (- inhabitants)
- Las Pilas (- inhabitants)
- Los Lampaces (19 inhabitants)
- Los Ranchos (11 inhabitants)
- Quirínguaro (15 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (70 inhabitants)
- Tarepe (2 inhabitants)
- Tepícuaro (12 inhabitants)