The town of El Jaralito is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. El Jaralito is at 464 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Jaralito? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Jaralito in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Jaralito, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of El Jaralito (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El JaralitoMany people want to stay in the town of El Jaralito itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL SANTA ELENA: 33 km away, direction South (26 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 27 km away, direction South (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PLAZA: 35 km away, direction South (27 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RESTAURANTE RODRIGUEZ: 35 km away, direction South (30 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Jaralito
With the satellite map of El Jaralito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Jaralito.
Vote for El Jaralito
Do you like El Jaralito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Jaralito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Blas Rodríguez (1 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (- inhabitants)
- Juan Manuel Delgado López (3 inhabitants)
- Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz (38992 inhabitants)
- David Rodríguez (El Cedral) (- inhabitants)
- El Atascoso (5 inhabitants)
- El Chilpitín Dos (Guillermo Elguézabal) (- inhabitants)
- La Peña (- inhabitants)
- Las Pompas (4 inhabitants)
- Loma Blanca (Juan Urista) (- inhabitants)
- Los Lirios (1 inhabitants)
- Planta Potabilizadora de Agua (- inhabitants)
- Roberto Olguín (- inhabitants)
- San José de la Palma (1 inhabitants)
- San Juan (6 inhabitants)