The town of El Jaral is located in the Municipality of Tala (in the State of Jalisco). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #42 of the ranking. El Jaral is at 1,479 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Jaral? You can find it at 12.5 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Tala, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Jaral location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Jaral? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Jaral in Jalisco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Jaral? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Jaral (Jalisco) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Jaral
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Jaral, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tala. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Jaral.
Vote for El Jaral. Opinions.
Do you like El Jaral? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Jaral so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tala
- Castro Urdiales (Pacana) (2193 inhabitants)
- El Casco (18 inhabitants)
- El Trapiche (4 inhabitants)
- La Culebra (63 inhabitants)
- La Mezquitera (10 inhabitants)
- Las Burras (- inhabitants)
- Las Navajas (2037 inhabitants)
- Los Ruiseñores (7493 inhabitants)
- Luis Pérez Romo (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Casco (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Solo el Rodeo (88 inhabitants)
- Rancho Vista Hermosa (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Mazatepec (299 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio de Carboneras (115 inhabitants)
- Tala (35396 inhabitants)