The town of El Jagüey Minillas is located in the Municipality of San José Chiapa (in the State of Puebla). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #28 of the ranking. El Jagüey Minillas is at 2,349 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Jagüey Minillas? You can find it at 6.5 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of San José Chiapa, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Jagüey Minillas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Jagüey Minillas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Jagüey Minillas (Puebla)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Jagüey Minillas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Jagüey Minillas (Puebla) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Jagüey Minillas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Jagüey Minillas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San José Chiapa. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Jagüey Minillas.
Photos of El Jagüey Minillas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Jagüey Minillas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Jagüey Minillas.
Vote for El Jagüey Minillas. Opinions.
Do you like El Jagüey Minillas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Jagüey Minillas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San José Chiapa
- Centro de Desarrollo Agropecuario Vicencio (- inhabitants)
- El Jagüey Minillas (- inhabitants)
- El Volcán (13 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda Ojo de Agua (- inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda Ozumba (5 inhabitants)
- Finca Nuevo Progreso (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Vicencio (784 inhabitants)
- Rancho San José (3 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Ovando (La Ambición) (312 inhabitants)
- San José Chiapa (6271 inhabitants)
- San José Ozumba (1944 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (24 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (3 inhabitants)
- Xonacatitla (- inhabitants)
- Zacatepec (- inhabitants)