The town of El Infierno is located in the Municipality of Magdalena (in the State of Sonora). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #27 of the ranking. El Infierno is at 763 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of El Infierno? You can find it at 21.0 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Magdalena de Kino, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Infierno location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Infierno? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Infierno (Sonora)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Infierno? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Infierno (Sonora) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Infierno
With the satellite map of El Infierno will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Magdalena. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Infierno.
Vote for El Infierno. Opinions.
Do you like El Infierno? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Infierno so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Magdalena
- Buenavista (2 inhabitants)
- El Chinito (5 inhabitants)
- El Chupadero (3 inhabitants)
- El Encino (- inhabitants)
- El Pozo Nuevo (3 inhabitants)
- Gutiérrez (La Cebolla) (- inhabitants)
- La Mesa de Bedolla (81 inhabitants)
- La Curva (4 inhabitants)
- La Granadita (4 inhabitants)
- La Ladrillera (- inhabitants)
- La Moreneña (2 inhabitants)
- Nanenachi (4 inhabitants)
- Pozo Nuevo (1 inhabitants)
- Rene León Valenzuela (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (- inhabitants)