El Indio (Tecate, Baja California)
The most complete information about the tiny town of El Indio (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Baja California has 1 inhabitants?
The town of El Indio is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. El Indio is at 888 meters of altitude.
Where is El Indio? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Indio (Baja California)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain El Indio building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Indio (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Indio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Indio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Indio.
Vote for El Indio. Opinions.
Do you like El Indio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Indio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tecate
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Balneario Tanamá (Las Tejas) (9 inhabitants)
- El Sendero (5 inhabitants)
- ElizarrarÃ¡s (- inhabitants)
- Familia Arias (7 inhabitants)
- Familia Lona (- inhabitants)
- Las Juntas (Los Manzanos) (7 inhabitants)
- Los Aguajitos (2 inhabitants)
- Los Cachorros (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Carolina (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho de los Recuerdos (2 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Esthercita (8 inhabitants)
- Los Vizcarra (- inhabitants)
- Rancho María Candelaria (4 inhabitants)