The town of El Herradero is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. El Herradero is at 913 meters of altitude.
Where is El Herradero? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Herradero in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Herradero? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Herradero (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Herradero
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Herradero, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Herradero.
Vote for El Herradero. Opinions.
Do you like El Herradero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Herradero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- 2 Villas (10 inhabitants)
- Calzada el Provinciano (193 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (9 inhabitants)
- El Desengaño (Piedra Parada) (8 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (2 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (- inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (4 inhabitants)
- La Cañada (12 inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (43 inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (52 inhabitants)
- Las Maravillas (19 inhabitants)
- Los Rosales (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel (15 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (2 inhabitants)