The town of El Guayabo is located in the Municipality of Carácuaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 10 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #90 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Guayabo is at 702 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of El Guayabo is located at 22.3 kilometers from Carácuaro de Morelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Guayabo.
Where is El Guayabo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Guayabo (Michoacán de Ocampo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of El Guayabo (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El GuayaboIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Guayabo, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Guayabo so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL EL REY: 30 km away, direction East (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL TIKI: 33 km away, direction East (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALCATRAZ: 28 km away, direction East (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MORELOS: 36 km away, direction Northwest (26 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Guayabo
With the satellite map of El Guayabo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Carácuaro. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Guayabo.
Photos of El Guayabo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Guayabo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Guayabo.
The Postal Code of El Guayabo (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 61923
Are you going to send a letter to El Guayabo? Do you have a friend in El Guayabo and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of El Guayabo consists of the following 5 digits: 61923. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of El Guayabo ("61") correspond to the state code of Michoacán de Ocampo, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for El Guayabo
Do you like El Guayabo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Guayabo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Carácuaro
- El Columpio (13 inhabitants)
- El Cuitzillo (171 inhabitants)
- El Maguey (11 inhabitants)
- El Puerto del Limón (34 inhabitants)
- El Reparo (- inhabitants)
- El Tigre (3 inhabitants)
- Juntas de Chapacarícuaro (45 inhabitants)
- La Pila (La Pilita) (- inhabitants)
- La Tumbirichera (- inhabitants)
- Las Parotas (6 inhabitants)
- Las Pilas (- inhabitants)
- Las Truchas (5 inhabitants)
- Limón Nuevo (13 inhabitants)
- Puerta Grande (El Pantano) (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (21 inhabitants)