The town of El Granadillo is located in the Municipality of Jantetelco (in the State of Morelos). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #27 of the ranking. El Granadillo is at 1,498 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Granadillo? You can find it at 2.8 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Amayuca, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Jantetelco, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Southesast, at 2.7 kilometers. To enjoy the El Granadillo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Granadillo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Granadillo (Morelos) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain El Granadillo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Granadillo (Morelos) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Granadillo
With the satellite map of El Granadillo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jantetelco. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Granadillo.
Vote for El Granadillo. Opinions.
Do you like El Granadillo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Granadillo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jantetelco
- Amayuca (5854 inhabitants)
- Campo de las Rentas (137 inhabitants)
- Campo el Amate (31 inhabitants)
- Caseta de Inspección Sanitaria (19 inhabitants)
- Colonia Emiliano Zapata (La Granja) (27 inhabitants)
- El Rastro (14 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Alondra (15 inhabitants)
- Huamuchilito (3 inhabitants)
- La Laja (7 inhabitants)
- La Y (125 inhabitants)
- Los Bordos (52 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Huerta (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Azteca (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio la Esperanza (289 inhabitants)
- Zull Ayot (48 inhabitants)