The town of El General is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 5 inhabitants. El General is at 2,007 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Rancho de Alfredo González, but changed its name a few years ago. In the year 2013, the locality changed its name.
Where is El General? How to get there? Map
Location map of El General in Chihuahua: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El General, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El General and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El General (Chihuahua) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El General
With the satellite map of El General will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El General.
Vote for El General. Opinions.
Do you like El General? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El General so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Arroyo Blanco (Rancho Nuevo) (6 inhabitants)
- Bustillos (260 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Veinticinco y Medio (20 inhabitants)
- Huerta Mariana (3 inhabitants)
- Corrales Díaz (5 inhabitants)
- Desflemadora de Cuauhtémoc (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- El Refugio de San José (1 inhabitants)
- Huerta Doctor Cuilty (Las Isabeles) (- inhabitants)
- Huerta las Carmelitas (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Noventa y Siete (La Manga) (23 inhabitants)
- La Selva (126 inhabitants)
- Las Muñecas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Potrancas (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (7 inhabitants)