The town of El Garrucho is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #202 of the ranking. El Garrucho is at 82 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Garrucho? You can find it at 8.8 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Ciudad Mante, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Garrucho location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Garrucho? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Garrucho (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Garrucho, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Garrucho building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Garrucho (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Garrucho
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Garrucho, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Garrucho.
Vote for El Garrucho. Opinions.
Do you like El Garrucho? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Garrucho so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Ampliación Camotero (- inhabitants)
- Cinco de Mayo (354 inhabitants)
- Crucero de Quintero (2 inhabitants)
- El Abra (2342 inhabitants)
- El Costeño (- inhabitants)
- El Puerto del Lobo (Ramón Martínez) (3 inhabitants)
- Herradura Uno (Hermanos Vázquez Cobos) (3 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Manuel Altamirano (130 inhabitants)
- Justina Puebla Castillo (- inhabitants)
- Laguna San Ángel (3 inhabitants)
- Mártires de la Reforma (166 inhabitants)
- Puerto Rico (73 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (2 inhabitants)
- San Gerardo (5 inhabitants)
- San Rafael de los Castro (93 inhabitants)