The town of El Gallo is located in the Municipality of San Diego de Alejandría (in the State of Jalisco). There are 12 inhabitants. El Gallo is at 1,793 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Gallo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Gallo in Jalisco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Gallo.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Gallo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Gallo (Jalisco) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Gallo
With the satellite map of El Gallo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Diego de Alejandría. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Gallo.
Vote for El Gallo. Opinions.
Do you like El Gallo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Gallo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Diego de Alejandría
- Canales (13 inhabitants)
- Cerro Chato (- inhabitants)
- El Cuije (4 inhabitants)
- La Calzada (18 inhabitants)
- La Estancia (19 inhabitants)
- La Presa del Tubo (4 inhabitants)
- Laguitos (- inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (11 inhabitants)
- Paso Verde (82 inhabitants)
- Peña Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Potrerillo (- inhabitants)
- Puerta de los Sauces (42 inhabitants)
- San Diego de Alejandría (6025 inhabitants)
- Santo Niño (Puerta Blanca) (8 inhabitants)
- Troja Blanca (16 inhabitants)