El Gallito (Paso de Ovejas, Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
The most complete information of the tiny town of El Gallito (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave has 4 inhabitants?
The town of El Gallito is located in the Municipality of Paso de Ovejas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #77 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Gallito is at 31 meters of altitude.
The town of El Gallito is located at 7.7 kilometers from Paso de Ovejas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Gallito.
Where is El Gallito? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Gallito in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of El Gallito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Gallito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Paso de Ovejas. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Gallito.
Photos of El Gallito
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Gallito, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Gallito, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Gallito. Opinions.
Do you like El Gallito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Gallito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Paso de Ovejas
- Agua Fría (1 inhabitants)
- El Cocuyo (73 inhabitants)
- El Hatito (1324 inhabitants)
- El Mango (650 inhabitants)
- El Pochote (510 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (- inhabitants)
- El Zopilote (4 inhabitants)
- Félix Morales Ramírez (5 inhabitants)
- Guayabal (434 inhabitants)
- La Loma del Mango (La Loma de los Morales) (19 inhabitants)
- La Santísima (7 inhabitants)
- Las Trancas (269 inhabitants)
- Loma Fina (Loma Pelona) (623 inhabitants)
- Miguel Parra Rodríguez (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Manila (5 inhabitants)