The town of El Esterito is located in the Municipality of Viesca (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 9 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #65 of the whole municipality. El Esterito is at 1,148 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Esterito is located at 50.5 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Viesca, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Esterito.
Where is El Esterito? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Esterito (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Esterito and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Esterito (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Esterito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Esterito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Viesca. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Esterito.
Photos of El Esterito
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Esterito, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Esterito, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Esterito. Opinions.
Do you like El Esterito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Esterito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Viesca
- Estación Claudio (- inhabitants)
- Gilita (1208 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (Florencia) (- inhabitants)
- La Presa de Yenti (90 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (215 inhabitants)
- Luz María (Los García) (- inhabitants)
- Margaritas Sector Uno (- inhabitants)
- Paredones (25 inhabitants)
- Punta de Santo Domingo (214 inhabitants)
- San José del Aguaje (300 inhabitants)
- Sector Cinco Boquilla de las Perlas (Las Víboras) (2 inhabitants)
- Sector Nueve Mieleras (1 inhabitants)
- Sector Siete Boquilla de las Perlas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (6 inhabitants)
- Venustiano Carranza (Hacienda de Hornos) (192 inhabitants)