El Espino (Centro, Tabasco)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Espino, a beautiful large village of 590 inhabitants of the State of Tabasco
the town of El Espino is located in the Municipality of Centro (in the State of Tabasco). There are 590 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #109 of the ranking. El Espino is at 1 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Espino? You can find it at 30.6 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Villahermosa, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Espino location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.Population in El Espino (Centro, Tabasco)
In the town there are 309 men and 281 women. The ratio women per men is 0.909, and the fecundity rate is 2.69 children per woman. People from outside the State of Tabasco account for 4.24% of the total population. 6.44% of the inhabitants are illiterate (7.12% of men and 5.69% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 7.62 (7.64 within the men and 7.59 within the women).Population changes in El Espino since 2005
In 2005, in El Espino there were 531 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 59 more people (a variation of 11.11%). Of which there are 36 more men (a variation of 13.19%), and 23 more women (a variation of 8.91%).
2.37% of the population is indigenous, and 1.02% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in El Espino
31.53% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (46.28% of the men, and 15.30% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in El Espino
In El Espino there are 150 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.72% have piped water, 92.81% have toilet or restroom, 66.91% have a radio receiver, 93.53% a television, 84.17% a fridge, 60.43% a washing-machine, 12.95% a car or a van, 5.04% a personal computer, 3.60% a landline telephone, 63.31% mobile phone, and 1.44% Internet access.
Where is El Espino?
What is El Espino like?
Vote for El Espino
Do you like El Espino? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Espino so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Schools in El Espino
- CURSOS COMUNITARIOS
- JOSEFINA GONZALEZ HERNANDEZ
- NICOLAS CORTAZAR VELASQUEZ
- All of the Schools in El Espino
Information on Postal and ZIP Codes of El Espino
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Centro:
- Acachapan y Colmena 2a. Sección (El Maluco)
- Acachapan y Colmena 2a. Sección (La Arena)
- Acachapan y Colmena 4a. Sección
- Acachapan y Colmena 5a. Sección
- Alvarado Santa Irene 1a. Sección
- Alvarado Santa Irene 2a. Sección (El Taizal)
- Anacleto Canabal 2a. Sección
- Anacleto Canabal 3a. Sección
- Anacleto Canabal 3a. Sección (Constitución)
- Aztlán 1a. Sección
- Aztlán 3a. Sección (Corcho y Chilapilla)
- Aztlán 4a. Sección (Corcho y Chilapilla)
- Aztlán 5a. Sección (Don Lorenzo)
- Aztlán 5a. Sección (María de los Santos)
- Aztlán 5a. Sección (Palomillal)
- Barrancas y Guanal González
- Boquerón 1a. Sección (San Pedro)
- Boquerón 2a. Sección (El Barquillo)
- Boquerón 4a. Sección (Laguna Nueva)
- Buena Vista 1a. Sección
- Buena Vista 2a. Sección (El Tular)