The town of El Espinal is located in the Municipality of San Martín Chalchicuautla (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #190 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Espinal is at 141 meters of altitude.
The town of El Espinal is located at 10.2 kilometers from San Martín Chalchicuautla, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Espinal.
Where is El Espinal? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Espinal in San Luis Potosí: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Espinal, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Espinal? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Espinal (San Luis Potosí) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Espinal
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Espinal, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Martín Chalchicuautla. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Espinal.
Vote for El Espinal. Opinions.
Do you like El Espinal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Espinal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Martín Chalchicuautla
- Aguacate Primero (94 inhabitants)
- Coaxocoyo Dos (Lalaxtitla) (12 inhabitants)
- Cojolite (- inhabitants)
- El Escudo (La Goleta) (6 inhabitants)
- El Jobo (37 inhabitants)
- El Mexicano (3 inhabitants)
- El Pemuche Viejo (51 inhabitants)
- Las Dos Huastecas (Chilite) (6 inhabitants)
- Paso del Aguacate (14 inhabitants)
- Pénjamo (4 inhabitants)
- Poza Redonda (235 inhabitants)
- San Martín Chalchicuautla (18 inhabitants)
- Tepemiche (337 inhabitants)
- Tizatepec (3 inhabitants)
- Trapiche Viejo (103 inhabitants)