The town of El Esfuerzo is located in the Municipality of Angel R. Cabada (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #150 of the ranking. El Esfuerzo is at 14 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of El Esfuerzo? You can find it at 7.5 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Ángel R. Cabada, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Esfuerzo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Esfuerzo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Esfuerzo in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Esfuerzo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Esfuerzo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Esfuerzo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Esfuerzo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Angel R. Cabada. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Esfuerzo.
Vote for El Esfuerzo. Opinions.
Do you like El Esfuerzo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Esfuerzo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Angel R. Cabada
- Banco de Laja (6 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (795 inhabitants)
- Granja Rocío (- inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (4 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (Genaro Cazarín) (4 inhabitants)
- La Rinconada (78 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (- inhabitants)
- Los Mayorales (Justo García) (2 inhabitants)
- Pechapan (36 inhabitants)
- Antonio Ramón Mimendi (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Dos Potrillos (2 inhabitants)
- Los González (Chico González) (3 inhabitants)
- Rincón Rasposo (31 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (- inhabitants)
- Santa Margarita (5 inhabitants)