The town of El Encino is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #173 of the ranking. El Encino is at 374 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Encino? You can find it at 19.5 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Playas de Rosarito, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Encino location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Encino? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Encino in Baja California: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Encino, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Encino? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Encino (Baja California) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Encino
With the satellite map of El Encino will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Encino.
Vote for El Encino. Opinions.
Do you like El Encino? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Encino so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- Campo Don Tomás (16 inhabitants)
- Campo López (4 inhabitants)
- Costa Bella (17 inhabitants)
- El Cascabel (4 inhabitants)
- El Morro (30 inhabitants)
- Familia Estrada GonzÃ¡lez (El Cuarenta y Cuatro) (- inhabitants)
- Los Dos Caballos (5 inhabitants)
- Manantiales (Segunda Sección) (38 inhabitants)
- Playas la Misión (285 inhabitants)
- Alisitos (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Kilómetro Cincuenta y Siete (1 inhabitants)
- La Cruz (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Luévano (- inhabitants)
- Rancho MÃ©dano (- inhabitants)
- Santuario Esperanza (1 inhabitants)