The town of El Encino is located in the Municipality of Urique (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #701 of the whole municipality. El Encino is at 2,199 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Encino is located at 30.4 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of San Rafael, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Urique) it is at 14.9 kilometers in direction East. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Encino.
Where is El Encino? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Encino in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Encino.
The population of El Encino (Chihuahua) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El EncinoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Encino, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Encino so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL POSADA BARRANCAS: 18 km away, direction Northwest (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MIRADOR: 16 km away, direction Northwest (12 minutes by car)
- AREPO BARRANCAS: 15 km away, direction Northwest (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DIVISADERO BARRANCAS: 16 km away, direction Northwest (11 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Encino
With the satellite map of El Encino will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Urique. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Encino.
Photos of El Encino
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Encino? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Encino.
Vote for El Encino
Do you like El Encino or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Encino to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Urique
- Baseaguachi (9 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (6 inhabitants)
- El Aterrizaje (2 inhabitants)
- El Aterrizaje (- inhabitants)
- El Cordón Largo (El Cordón Blanco) (- inhabitants)
- El Parral (5 inhabitants)
- Mesa Colorada (2 inhabitants)
- Mesa de la Llave (1 inhabitants)
- Nopalera (5 inhabitants)
- Piedra Bola (35 inhabitants)
- Queorachi (10 inhabitants)
- Robichi (7 inhabitants)
- Rocoroina (5 inhabitants)
- Torimpuchi (1 inhabitants)
- Yerbabuena (- inhabitants)