The town of El Enchilado is located in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 12 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #185 of the ranking. El Enchilado is at 251 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Enchilado? You can find it at 16.1 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Estación Santa Engracia, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Hidalgo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Southwest, at 20.0 kilometers. To enjoy the El Enchilado location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is El Enchilado? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Enchilado (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
#2 The population of El Enchilado (Tamaulipas) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Enchilado
With the satellite map of El Enchilado will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Hidalgo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Enchilado.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El EnchiladoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Enchilado, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Enchilado so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL HACIENDA SANTA ENGRACIA: 27 km away, direction South (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL YADO INN: 21 km away, direction Northwest (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN JORGE: 24 km away, direction Northwest (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLAGRAN: 52 km away, direction Northwest (41 minutes by car)
#5 Population pyramid of El Enchilado (Tamaulipas)
In El Enchilado there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of El Enchilado, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
#6 Photos of El Enchilado
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Enchilado? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Enchilado.
#7 Vote for El Enchilado as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Enchilado or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Enchilado to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Tamaulipas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Tamaulipas
#8 Comments and opinions about El Enchilado
#9 Other towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo
- Cañón de Mimbres (Curvas del Huizache) (- inhabitants)
- Capellanía (- inhabitants)
- El Chorro (El Chorrito) (196 inhabitants)
- San Juan (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- El Prado (El Cerón) (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (2 inhabitants)
- Estación Carrizos (121 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda de la Mesa (94 inhabitants)
- Isabel Torres Jaramillo (6 inhabitants)
- La Garita (67 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (6 inhabitants)
- Las Alamedas (- inhabitants)
- San Carlos (4 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (Juan José de la Fuente) (2 inhabitants)
- Vico Larumbes (- inhabitants)