The town of El Encanto is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #553 of the ranking. El Encanto is at 11 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of El Encanto? You can find it at 9.4 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Pánuco, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Encanto location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Encanto? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Encanto in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Encanto.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Encanto and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Encanto (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Encanto
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Encanto, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pánuco. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Encanto.
Vote for El Encanto. Opinions.
Do you like El Encanto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Encanto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- El Ciprés (- inhabitants)
- El Dominio (14 inhabitants)
- El Higuerón (José Gamboa Juárez) (2 inhabitants)
- El Lindero (2 inhabitants)
- El Mil Amores (El Botín) (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (2 inhabitants)
- El Ramest (1 inhabitants)
- Jaboncillo (309 inhabitants)
- Las Lilas (1 inhabitants)
- Maclovio Herrera (4 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Chicayán (695 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (4 inhabitants)
- Tancoco (111 inhabitants)