The town of El Encanto is located in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #57 of the whole municipality. El Encanto is at 49 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Encanto is located at 4.2 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of San Vicente Tancuayalab, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Encanto.
Where is El Encanto? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Encanto in San Luis Potosí, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Encanto? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Encanto (San Luis Potosí) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Encanto
With the satellite map of El Encanto will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Encanto.
Vote for El Encanto. Opinions.
Do you like El Encanto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Encanto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab
- Cinco Hermanos (5 inhabitants)
- Ejido la Tima (16 inhabitants)
- Ejido Ricardo Flores Magón (2 inhabitants)
- El Ciruelar (56 inhabitants)
- El Itzé (9 inhabitants)
- El Papalote (2 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (4 inhabitants)
- Héctor Meraz Rivera (- inhabitants)
- Loma Linda (11 inhabitants)
- Monte Alegre (8 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Tancojol (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Rodeo (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Susana (2 inhabitants)
- Rincón de San Francisco de Asís (3 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Cuayalab (1706 inhabitants)