The town of El Encanto is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #880 of the whole municipality. El Encanto is at 609 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Encanto is located at 14.1 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of , which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Villa Corzo) it is at 39.2 kilometers in direction Northwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Encanto.
Where is El Encanto? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Encanto in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Encanto.
The population of El Encanto (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El EncantoMany people want to stay in the town of El Encanto itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MALUYES HOTEL: 12 km away, direction Northeast (9 minutes by car)
- POSADA MARIA BONITA: 22 km away, direction Northwest (15 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL ESTRELLA AZUL: 21 km away, direction Northwest (15 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL ESTRELLA AZUL: 22 km away, direction Northwest (19 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Encanto
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Encanto, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Encanto.
Photos of El Encanto
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Encanto, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Encanto, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Encanto
Do you like El Encanto or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Encanto to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Balún Canán (6 inhabitants)
- Don Javier (Rancho) (3 inhabitants)
- El Caíro (- inhabitants)
- El Pashtal (6 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo Tres (2 inhabitants)
- Espíritu Santo (3 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (2 inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (- inhabitants)
- La Grande (20 inhabitants)
- Las Marías (2 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (27 inhabitants)
- Malpaso (10 inhabitants)
- San Diego (- inhabitants)
- San Juan las Delicias (4 inhabitants)
- Villa de Guadalupe (- inhabitants)