The town of El Embocadero is located in the Municipality of Cuautla (in the State of Morelos). There are 4 inhabitants. El Embocadero is at 1,290 meters of altitude.
Where is El Embocadero? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Embocadero (Morelos)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Embocadero? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Embocadero (Morelos) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Embocadero
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Embocadero, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuautla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Embocadero.
Vote for El Embocadero. Opinions.
Do you like El Embocadero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Embocadero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuautla
- Ampliación Biznaga Uno (643 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Narciso Mendoza (1180 inhabitants)
- Campo el Fresnal (205 inhabitants)
- Campo la Calavera (154 inhabitants)
- Campo la Colmena (5 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Sifón (91 inhabitants)
- Colonia Martínez Peña (Los Dos Puentes) (346 inhabitants)
- El Polvorín (447 inhabitants)
- Empleado Municipal (773 inhabitants)
- Las Vegas (166 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Hermenegildo Galeana (50 inhabitants)
- Reforma (813 inhabitants)
- Tierra Larga (2589 inhabitants)
- Tinajas (2 inhabitants)
- 3 de Mayo (1078 inhabitants)