The town of El Edén is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #294 of the whole municipality. El Edén is at 1,026 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Edén is located at 5.5 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Berriozábal, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Edén.
Where is El Edén? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Edén in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Edén, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of El Edén (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El EdénIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Edén, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Edén so you can contact them.:
- FINCA EL ENCANTO: 5 km away, direction Southwest (3 minutes by car)
- POSADA YAMILETH: 8 km away, direction Northeast (6 minutes by car)
- POSADA 24 HORAS: 9 km away, direction Northeast (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MANOLO: 10 km away, direction Northeast (7 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Edén
With the satellite map of El Edén will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Berriozábal. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Edén.
Photos of El Edén
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Edén, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Edén, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Edén
Do you like El Edén or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Edén to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Blanca Lucía (6 inhabitants)
- Paso Limón (67 inhabitants)
- El Ocote (- inhabitants)
- El Sabino (2 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (- inhabitants)
- Monterrey (Granja) (- inhabitants)
- La Nueva Esperanza (323 inhabitants)
- La Tienda (- inhabitants)
- Las Colmenas (9 inhabitants)
- San Miguelito (- inhabitants)
- Revolución (296 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (2 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (9 inhabitants)
- San JosÃ© (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (11 inhabitants)