The town of Nuevo Edén is located in the Municipality of Ixtapa (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #56 of the ranking. Nuevo Edén is at 1,287 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as El Edén. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2016.
Do you want to locate the town of Nuevo Edén? You can find it at 8.1 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Ixtapa, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Nuevo Edén location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Nuevo Edén? How to get there? Map
Online map of Nuevo Edén (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Nuevo Edén building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Nuevo Edén (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Nuevo Edén
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Nuevo Edén, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ixtapa. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Nuevo Edén.
Vote for Nuevo Edén. Opinions.
Do you like Nuevo Edén? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Nuevo Edén so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ixtapa
- 25 de Febrero (- inhabitants)
- Carlos A. Vidal (584 inhabitants)
- Concepción (1567 inhabitants)
- Congregación las Pilas (174 inhabitants)
- El Calvario (11 inhabitants)
- El Manguito (2 inhabitants)
- El Nopal (2259 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Recuerdo (La Arenera) (9 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (65 inhabitants)
- La Piedrona (6 inhabitants)
- El Roble (40 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Porvenir (239 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (24 inhabitants)
- Santa Bárbara (36 inhabitants)