El Ebro (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Ebro, a beautiful tiny town of 5 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of El Ebro is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #74 of the ranking. El Ebro is at 1102 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Ebro? You can find it at 18.9 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Francisco I. Madero (Chavez), which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Ebro location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Ebro? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Ebro in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Ebro.
Satellite photo of El Ebro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Ebro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Ebro.
Vote for El Ebro. Opinions.
Do you like El Ebro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Ebro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Alberto Ibarra Moreno (5 inhabitants)
- Canal Sacramento (El Tajo) (22 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (Güero) (- inhabitants)
- El Trébol Dos (4 inhabitants)
- Felipe Ángeles (30 inhabitants)
- Florencia (940 inhabitants)
- La Arabia (2 inhabitants)
- La Caseta Veintinueve Mas Setecientos (9 inhabitants)
- La Estrella (3 inhabitants)
- Lequeitio (Víctor Handall) (6 inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (52 inhabitants)
- Noria de Hidalgo (La Uno) (- inhabitants)
- Providencia del Norte (13 inhabitants)
- San Esteban de Egipto (708 inhabitants)
- Toberas (- inhabitants)