The town of El Ebro is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #74 of the ranking. El Ebro is at 1,095 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of El Ebro? You can find it at 18.9 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Francisco I. Madero (Chavez), which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Ebro location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Ebro? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Ebro in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Ebro.
Need to locate a certain El Ebro building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Ebro (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Ebro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Ebro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Ebro.
Vote for El Ebro. Opinions.
Do you like El Ebro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Ebro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Dieciocho de Marzo (300 inhabitants)
- El Atardecer (3 inhabitants)
- El Botecito (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento de los Santos (2 inhabitants)
- Huitrón (Heriberto Ochoa) (1 inhabitants)
- La Caseta Veintinueve más Setecientos (16 inhabitants)
- La Noria (15 inhabitants)
- La Pinta (1027 inhabitants)
- Lequeitio (Víctor Handall) (- inhabitants)
- Los Cuates (2 inhabitants)
- Noria de Ramón Marrufo (- inhabitants)
- José Cruz Delgado Sonora (- inhabitants)
- Saloña (- inhabitants)
- San Juan de Ulúa (300 inhabitants)
- Seis de Octubre (Santo Niño) (2016 inhabitants)