The town of El Ébano is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #270 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Ébano is at 445 meters of altitude.
The town of El Ébano is located at 17.4 kilometers from Montemorelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Ébano.
Where is El Ébano? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Ébano (Nuevo León) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Ébano, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Ébano building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Ébano (Nuevo León) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Ébano
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Ébano, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Ébano.
Vote for El Ébano. Opinions.
Do you like El Ébano? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Ébano so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Avícola el Ranchito (21 inhabitants)
- Coyonoxtle (96 inhabitants)
- El Cometa (6 inhabitants)
- El Laurel (7 inhabitants)
- El Roble (11 inhabitants)
- El Saltillero Uno (La Retama) (- inhabitants)
- El Saucito (79 inhabitants)
- La Curva (Hacienda los Librados) (35 inhabitants)
- La Noria de los Segovia (2 inhabitants)
- La Palma (Sección Ignacio Ramírez) (4 inhabitants)
- La Peñita (5 inhabitants)
- La Yerbabuena (26 inhabitants)
- Loma Prieta (214 inhabitants)
- Salitrillos (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)