El Duraznito (Badiraguato, Sinaloa)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of El Duraznito, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 5 inhabitants of Sinaloa.
The town of El Duraznito is located in the Municipality of Badiraguato (in the State of Sinaloa). There are 5 inhabitants. El Duraznito is at 1,970 meters of altitude.
Where is El Duraznito? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Duraznito (Sinaloa) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Duraznito, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Duraznito? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Duraznito (Sinaloa) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Duraznito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Duraznito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Badiraguato. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Duraznito.
Vote for El Duraznito. Opinions.
Do you like El Duraznito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Duraznito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Badiraguato
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Sinaloa (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Badiraguato
- Alisos (Alisitos) (54 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Grande (8 inhabitants)
- Cinco de Mayo (Tepalcates) (43 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (9 inhabitants)
- El Seno (35 inhabitants)
- El Terrero (- inhabitants)
- Huixiopa (298 inhabitants)
- La Haciendita (49 inhabitants)
- Las Paredes (43 inhabitants)
- Los Gavilanes (3 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (7 inhabitants)
- Potrerillo (161 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Julián (- inhabitants)
- Vinatería (- inhabitants)