The town of El Dorado is located in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #104 of the ranking. El Dorado is at 190 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Dorado? You can find it at 32.6 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Estación Santa Engracia, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Hidalgo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Southesast, at 17.5 kilometers. To enjoy the El Dorado location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Dorado? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Dorado (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Dorado? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Dorado (Tamaulipas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Dorado
With the satellite map of El Dorado will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Hidalgo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Dorado.
Vote for El Dorado. Opinions.
Do you like El Dorado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Dorado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo
- Aserradero El Yerbaniz (6 inhabitants)
- Carretas (76 inhabitants)
- El Henequén (13 inhabitants)
- El Platanito (- inhabitants)
- El Sauz (266 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda de la Mesa (94 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (101 inhabitants)
- Iris Adelaida (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Espiricueta (1 inhabitants)
- La Melona (Saúl Perales Perales) (- inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (160 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (1 inhabitants)
- Las Tres P (- inhabitants)
- Los Rieles (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)