El Donde II (Sonora)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Donde II, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Sonora
The town of El Donde II is located in the Municipality of Pitiquito (in the State of Sonora). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #57 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Donde II is at 651 meters of altitude.
The town of El Donde II is located at 111.1 kilometers from Pitiquito, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Donde II.
Where is El Donde II? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Donde II (Sonora) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of El Donde II
With the satellite map of El Donde II will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pitiquito. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Donde II.
Photos of El Donde II
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Donde II, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Donde II, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Donde II. Opinions.
Do you like El Donde II? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Donde II so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pitiquito
- Agua Zarca (- inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (2 inhabitants)
- Cerro Prieto (El Otro Mundo) (3 inhabitants)
- Corea (2 inhabitants)
- Diecisiete de Septiembre (2 inhabitants)
- El Aguajito (2 inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (- inhabitants)
- El Parral (4 inhabitants)
- Familia Gutiérrez (La Pastoría) (- inhabitants)
- Jorge Martínez (- inhabitants)
- La Garita (2 inhabitants)
- San Benito (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (4 inhabitants)
- San Gabriel (- inhabitants)
- Victoria y Libertad (- inhabitants)