The town of El Cuije is located in the Municipality of San Diego de Alejandría (in the State of Jalisco). There are 4 inhabitants. El Cuije is at 1,942 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Cuije? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Cuije (Jalisco) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of El Cuije (Jalisco) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El CuijeIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Cuije, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Cuije so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL SAN DIEGO: 4 km away, direction Northwest (3 minutes by car)
- MULTISERVICIOS LOS TRES POTROS: 3 km away, direction Northwest (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EXHACIENDA CAÑADA DE NEGROS: 11 km away, direction Southeast (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PUERTA DEL JARDIN: 14 km away, direction South (10 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Cuije
With the satellite map of El Cuije will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Diego de Alejandría. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Cuije.
Vote for El Cuije
Do you like El Cuije or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Cuije to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Diego de Alejandría
- Cañada Honda (24 inhabitants)
- Cruz de Piedra (12 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (34 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (13 inhabitants)
- El Ocote (65 inhabitants)
- Hacienda el Molino (3 inhabitants)
- La Brisa (14 inhabitants)
- La Presa del Tubo (4 inhabitants)
- Las Amapolas (La Amapola) (- inhabitants)
- Ocote de Arriba (31 inhabitants)
- Potrero Blanco (2 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (26 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San José de Codornices (3 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (3 inhabitants)