The town of El Crucero Juárez is located in the Municipality of Juárez (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #48 of the whole municipality. El Crucero Juárez is at 283 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as El Crucero Juárez (El Crucero), because this was its former name.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Crucero Juárez is located at 2.6 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Juárez, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Crucero Juárez.
Where is El Crucero Juárez? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Crucero Juárez (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Crucero Juárez, which has the following symbol
The population of El Crucero Juárez (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El Crucero JuárezDo you want to stay in El Crucero Juárez? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Crucero Juárez:
- MOTEL EL AGUILA: 61 km away, direction Northwest (45 minutes by car)
- DEPARTAMENTOS AMUEBLADOS: 64 km away, direction Northwest (52 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA ESTACION: 66 km away, direction Northwest (56 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PLAZA INDEPENDENCIA: 71 km away, direction Northwest (52 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Crucero Juárez
With the satellite map of El Crucero Juárez will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Juárez. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Crucero Juárez.
Photos of El Crucero Juárez
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Crucero Juárez, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Crucero Juárez, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Crucero Juárez
Do you like El Crucero Juárez or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Crucero Juárez to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Juárez
- Campo Vale (- inhabitants)
- Chabelito (- inhabitants)
- Chavelito (- inhabitants)
- Club las Carpas (Juan Mendoza) (2 inhabitants)
- El Indio (El Chupadero) (- inhabitants)
- El Potrero (2 inhabitants)
- La Vaquerita (Homero Martínez Pecina) (3 inhabitants)
- Juan López Oliva (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (6 inhabitants)
- Miguel Macías Pecina (- inhabitants)
- Palomas (- inhabitants)
- Pánuco (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (Eleazar Moreno Quintero) (- inhabitants)