El Crucero (Tepic, Nayarit)
The most complete information of the tiny town of El Crucero (photos, maps, statistics, population) in a single web page.
The town of El Crucero is located in the Municipality of Tepic (in the State of Nayarit). In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #172 of the ranking. El Crucero is at 840 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Crucero? You can find it at 5.6 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Tepic, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Crucero location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Crucero? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Crucero (Nayarit) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of El Crucero
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Crucero, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepic. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Crucero.
Photos of El Crucero
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Crucero, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Crucero, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Crucero. Opinions.
Do you like El Crucero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Crucero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepic
- Campestre Bugambilias (9 inhabitants)
- Crucero el Verde (26 inhabitants)
- El Aguacate (139 inhabitants)
- El Colomo (- inhabitants)
- El Gavilán (8 inhabitants)
- El Mirador del Águila (3 inhabitants)
- El Tajo (8 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Gómez Ruíz (3 inhabitants)
- José Robledo (- inhabitants)
- Las Adjuntas (8 inhabitants)
- Leopoldo Castañeda (9 inhabitants)
- Loma del Toro (3 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Picachos (El Casco) (221 inhabitants)
- Rancho Macadamias (5 inhabitants)
- San Cayetano (4345 inhabitants)