El Criollo (Victoria, Guanajuato)
Know the tiny town of El Criollo through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town in the State of Guanajuato
The town of El Criollo is located in the Municipality of Victoria (in the State of Guanajuato). It is the most populated town in the position #162 of the whole municipality. El Criollo is at 1920 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Criollo is located at 6.8 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Victoria, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Criollo.
Where is El Criollo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Criollo (Guanajuato)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of El Criollo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Criollo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Victoria. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Criollo.
Photos of El Criollo
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Criollo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Criollo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Criollo. Opinions.
Do you like El Criollo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Criollo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Victoria
- Agua Fría (109 inhabitants)
- Derramaderos (426 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (3 inhabitants)
- El Nogal Grande (4 inhabitants)
- El Piñón (9 inhabitants)
- El Sauz de Arriba (121 inhabitants)
- La Peña Grande (2 inhabitants)
- Los Colorados (15 inhabitants)
- Los Remedios (Cerro Grande) (1015 inhabitants)
- Los Tanques (56 inhabitants)
- Mangas Cuatas (89 inhabitants)
- Mesa de la Cantera (206 inhabitants)
- Milpillas del Pito (89 inhabitants)
- Rincón Grande (20 inhabitants)
- Tres Pasos (38 inhabitants)