El Coyote (Zapopan, Jalisco)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Coyote, a beautiful tiny town of 6 inhabitants in the State of Jalisco
The town of El Coyote is located in the Municipality of Zapopan (in the State of Jalisco). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #153 of the ranking. El Coyote is at 1692 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Coyote? You can find it at 10.7 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Zapopan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Coyote location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Coyote? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Coyote in Jalisco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Coyote.
Satellite photo of El Coyote
With the satellite map of El Coyote will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Zapopan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Coyote.
Vote for El Coyote. Opinions.
Do you like El Coyote? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Coyote so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Zapopan
- Agua Salada (4 inhabitants)
- Ejido el Centinela (- inhabitants)
- El Bajío (27 inhabitants)
- El Bramido (2 inhabitants)
- El Zapotillo (1 inhabitants)
- Higuerillas Dos (4 inhabitants)
- La Cebada (3 inhabitants)
- La Palma (15 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (Balneario) (4 inhabitants)
- Las Agujas (48 inhabitants)
- Los Guayabitos (16 inhabitants)
- Los Patios (La Puerta Vieja) (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Francisco (15 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Julika (5 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de Ixcatán (1203 inhabitants)