The town of El Corralito is located in the Municipality of Ixmatlahuacan (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #91 of the ranking. El Corralito is at 3 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Do you want to locate the town of El Corralito? You can find it at 6.4 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Ixmatlahuacan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Corralito location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Corralito? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Corralito in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Corralito.
The population of El Corralito (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El CorralitoMany people want to stay in the town of El Corralito itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL MICASA: 20 km away, direction Southeast (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLA ESMERALDA: 18 km away, direction Southeast (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CASA BLANCA: 17 km away, direction Southeast (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL RÍO: 18 km away, direction Southeast (13 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Corralito
With the satellite map of El Corralito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ixmatlahuacan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Corralito.
Photos of El Corralito
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Corralito? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Corralito.
Vote for El Corralito
Do you like El Corralito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Corralito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ixmatlahuacan
- Caño Grande (64 inhabitants)
- Charco de la Peña (95 inhabitants)
- Colonia San Salvador (La Finca) (- inhabitants)
- El Coyolar (73 inhabitants)
- Homero Arroniz (4 inhabitants)
- Ahorradero (19 inhabitants)
- Juchitán (2 inhabitants)
- La Campana (36 inhabitants)
- La Jícama (6 inhabitants)
- La Miel (40 inhabitants)
- Las Tunitas (2 inhabitants)
- Palmas Blancas (- inhabitants)
- Pongolote (El Paraíso) (20 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (Paso Viejo) (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (José García) (- inhabitants)