The town of El Comanche is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. El Comanche is at 463 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Luis Ariel Flores Múzquiz, because this was its former name. This town decided to change its name in the year 2014.
Where is El Comanche? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Comanche in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Comanche building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Comanche (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Comanche
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Comanche, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Comanche.
Vote for El Comanche. Opinions.
Do you like El Comanche? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Comanche so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- El Chilpitín Uno (- inhabitants)
- El Encino (María del Carmen Guerra de Jiménez) (1 inhabitants)
- Elías Vázquez (1 inhabitants)
- Hacienda los Álamos (2 inhabitants)
- Jesús Macías (- inhabitants)
- Las Huertas (- inhabitants)
- Los Lobos (- inhabitants)
- Manuel Romo (2 inhabitants)
- Margarito Herrera (4 inhabitants)
- Los Abuelos (2 inhabitants)
- Planta Potabilizadora de Agua (- inhabitants)
- Puesto el Melón (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho de en Medio (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Aurelia (4 inhabitants)
- Susano Samarrón González (- inhabitants)