The town of El Comanche is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. El Comanche is at 463 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Luis Ariel Flores Múzquiz, because this was its former name. This town decided to change its name in the year 2014.
Where is El Comanche? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Comanche in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of El Comanche (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El ComancheMany people want to stay in the town of El Comanche itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL SANTA ELENA: 4 km away, direction South (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 5 km away, direction South (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SABINO GORDO: 7 km away, direction South (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL OASIS DEL NORTE: 7 km away, direction South (6 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Comanche
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Comanche, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Comanche.
Vote for El Comanche
Do you like El Comanche or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Comanche to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Agua Chiquita (- inhabitants)
- Juan Manuel Delgado López (3 inhabitants)
- El Boss (El Silencio) (3 inhabitants)
- El Sombrero (3 inhabitants)
- Jesús Escalena (1 inhabitants)
- Juan Martínez (5 inhabitants)
- La Florida (La Hacienda) (- inhabitants)
- La Purísima (La Zaca) (- inhabitants)
- Loma Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (San Pedro) (- inhabitants)
- Los Doctores (3 inhabitants)
- Los Abuelos (2 inhabitants)
- San José de la Palma (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Aurelia (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Bárbara (La Morita) (- inhabitants)