The town of El Cielo is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #237 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Cielo is at 449 meters of altitude.
The town of El Cielo is located at 15.6 kilometers from Montemorelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Cielo.
Where is El Cielo? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Cielo in Nuevo León: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Cielo, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Cielo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Cielo (Nuevo León) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Cielo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Cielo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Cielo.
Vote for El Cielo. Opinions.
Do you like El Cielo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Cielo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Anacuitas (Adjuntas de Ballesteros) (16 inhabitants)
- El Álamo (5 inhabitants)
- El Bamboín (Quinta Real) (5 inhabitants)
- El Carrizal (Carretera a la Soledad) (11 inhabitants)
- El Fraile (El Faro) (260 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito de René (6 inhabitants)
- El Tecolote (4 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (2 inhabitants)
- Hacienda la Idulia (1 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Ramírez (108 inhabitants)
- La Galera (23 inhabitants)
- Loma Linda (4 inhabitants)
- Los Lirios (39 inhabitants)
- Palo Amarillo (1 inhabitants)
- ZR (- inhabitants)