The town of El Chupadero is located in the Municipality of Tuzantla (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #177 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Chupadero is at 1,204 meters of altitude.
The town of El Chupadero is located at 14.6 kilometers from Tuzantla, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Chupadero.
#1 Where is El Chupadero? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Chupadero (Michoacán de Ocampo) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
#2 The population of El Chupadero (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Chupadero
With the satellite map of El Chupadero will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tuzantla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Chupadero.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El ChupaderoDo you want to stay in El Chupadero? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Chupadero:
- HOTEL JARED ALEXANDER: 24 km away, direction Southeast (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL JARED ALEXANDER: 24 km away, direction Southeast (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL YUNGAPETI: 33 km away, direction Northeast (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ESTANCIA YUNGAPETY: 36 km away, direction Northeast (25 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of El Chupadero
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Chupadero? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Chupadero.
#6 Vote for El Chupadero as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Chupadero or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Chupadero to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Michoacán de Ocampo, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Michoacán de Ocampo
#7 Comments and opinions about El Chupadero
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Tuzantla
- Agua Prieta (- inhabitants)
- Agua Zarca (10 inhabitants)
- Canoas (38 inhabitants)
- La Colonia (232 inhabitants)
- La Golondrina (- inhabitants)
- La Parota (2 inhabitants)
- La Trampa de Abajo (- inhabitants)
- Lampazo (85 inhabitants)
- Los Guajes de Terán (34 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (9 inhabitants)
- Organista y Potrerillos (196 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Pilón (13 inhabitants)
- Rincón de las Flores (13 inhabitants)
- San Alejo (6 inhabitants)
- Taracatío (293 inhabitants)