The town of El Chubasco is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #428 of the whole municipality. El Chubasco is at 9 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Chubasco is located at 26.7 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Las Choapas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Chubasco.
#1 Where is El Chubasco? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Chubasco in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Chubasco, which is marked with the following symbol
#2 The population of El Chubasco (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Chubasco
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Chubasco, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Las Choapas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Chubasco.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El ChubascoMany people want to stay in the town of El Chubasco itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- AUTO HOTEL ACUARIO: 33 km away, direction Northwest (23 minutes by car)
- MOTEL SANTA FE: 34 km away, direction Northwest (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA VERONICA: 42 km away, direction Northwest (30 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS PALMAS: 44 km away, direction Northwest (37 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of El Chubasco
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Chubasco, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Chubasco, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for El Chubasco as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Chubasco or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Chubasco to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave
#7 Comments and opinions about El Chubasco
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- El Mirador (8 inhabitants)
- Fernando Gutiérrez Barrios (- inhabitants)
- Janitzio (2 inhabitants)
- La Aventura (5 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (2 inhabitants)
- Las Gaviotas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Alcanfores (2 inhabitants)
- Los Bernabeles (5 inhabitants)
- Pablo Herrera Domínguez (- inhabitants)
- Pavo Real (3 inhabitants)
- Roberto Tomás Reyes (San José) (13 inhabitants)
- San Martín (65 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (Las Lomas) (16 inhabitants)
- Tomás Mondragón Hernández (- inhabitants)
- Xicoténcatl (18 inhabitants)