The town of El Chubasco is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #296 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Chubasco is at 34 meters of altitude.
The town of El Chubasco is located at 27.1 kilometers from Las Choapas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Chubasco.
#1 Where is El Chubasco? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Chubasco (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Chubasco, which has the following symbol
Meet all the magical towns of the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State and discover their cultural essence
#2 The population of El Chubasco (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 4 males and 7 females. The female/male ratio is 1.750, and the fertility rate is 2.20 children per woman. Of the total population, 18.18% comes from outside the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave. 0.00% of the population is illiterate (0.00% of men and 0.00% of women). The level of schooling is 7.88 (8 in men and 7.80 in women).Indigenous culture in El Chubasco
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish. Unemployment and the economy in El Chubasco
27.27% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (75.00% of the men, and 0.00% of the women). Housing and infrastructure in El Chubasco
In El Chubasco there are 3 dwellings. 66.67% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 66.67% have toilet or restroom, 33.33% have a radio receiver, 0.00% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 0.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 0.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
#3 Satellite photo of El Chubasco
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Chubasco, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Las Choapas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Chubasco.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El ChubascoDo you want to stay in El Chubasco? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Chubasco:
- AUTO HOTEL ACUARIO: 37 km away, direction North (26 minutes by car)
- MOTEL SANTA FE: 43 km away, direction North (30 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA VERONICA: 43 km away, direction North (33 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS PALMAS: 42 km away, direction North (31 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for El Chubasco as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Chubasco or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Chubasco to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#6 Comments and opinions about El Chubasco
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Granja Choapas V, VI, VII (8 inhabitants)
- Benjamín Escalante García (1 inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- El Mirador (8 inhabitants)
- El Remolino (263 inhabitants)
- El Trébol (4 inhabitants)
- Erasmo Vargas Sánchez (6 inhabitants)
- La Porfía Número Cuatro (7 inhabitants)
- Las Golondrinas (Jaime Ramos) (- inhabitants)
- Plutarco Elías Calles (179 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (12 inhabitants)
- Río Playas (Los Robles) (341 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Ulúa (189 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (4 inhabitants)