El Chingadazo (Gómez Farías, Tamaulipas)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of El Chingadazo, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 1 inhabitants of Tamaulipas.
The town of El Chingadazo is located in the Municipality of Gómez Farías (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #126 of the ranking. El Chingadazo is at 74 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Chingadazo? You can find it at 7.1 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Loma Alta (Loma Alta de Gómez Farías), which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Chingadazo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Chingadazo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Chingadazo (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of El Chingadazo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Chingadazo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gómez Farías. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Chingadazo.
Vote for El Chingadazo. Opinions.
Do you like El Chingadazo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Chingadazo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gómez Farías
- Cinco de Mayo (El Barrote) (23 inhabitants)
- El Barrote (1 inhabitants)
- El Nacimiento (162 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- Gómez Farías (883 inhabitants)
- Huerta el Cielo (2 inhabitants)
- Huerta Reyna (1 inhabitants)
- La Unión (4 inhabitants)
- Las Adelas (- inhabitants)
- Las Auroras (5 inhabitants)
- Las Dos Huastecas (7 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Pensar del Campesino (243 inhabitants)
- Porción Treinta y Ocho (4 inhabitants)
- San Pedrito (284 inhabitants)
- Santa Virginia (3 inhabitants)