The town of El Chapote is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 7 inhabitants. El Chapote is at 1,552 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Chapote? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Chapote in Chihuahua: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Chapote, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Chapote? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Chapote (Chihuahua) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Chapote
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Chapote, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Chapote.
Vote for El Chapote. Opinions.
Do you like El Chapote? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Chapote so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Charcas (- inhabitants)
- Cumbres de Chupeachi (6 inhabitants)
- El Hornito (Guamúchil) (- inhabitants)
- El Salto (6 inhabitants)
- El Saucito (7 inhabitants)
- La Boca del Arroyo del Guayabo (- inhabitants)
- La Mesa de Anastasia (21 inhabitants)
- La Mufla (16 inhabitants)
- La Pandura (3 inhabitants)
- Los Bajíos (7 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (28 inhabitants)
- Pie de la Cuesta (- inhabitants)
- Puerto Colorado (27 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- Rogurachi (4 inhabitants)