The town of El Chaparral is located in the Municipality of Tierra Blanca (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #415 of the ranking. El Chaparral is at 10 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of El Chaparral? You can find it at 28.6 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Tierra Blanca, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Chaparral location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Chaparral? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Chaparral (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Chaparral, which has the following symbol
The population of El Chaparral (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El ChaparralMany people want to stay in the town of El Chaparral itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL BENBO: 25 km away, direction North (22 minutes by car)
- MOTEL BENBO: 26 km away, direction North (22 minutes by car)
- MOTEL IRA: 22 km away, direction North (17 minutes by car)
- MOTEL CIELO: 25 km away, direction North (18 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Chaparral
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Chaparral, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tierra Blanca. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Chaparral.
Photos of El Chaparral
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Chaparral, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Chaparral, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Chaparral
Do you like El Chaparral or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Chaparral to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tierra Blanca
- Ampliación la Campana (36 inhabitants)
- Cojinillo (- inhabitants)
- El Chomo I (4 inhabitants)
- El Flipper (13 inhabitants)
- El Huastecal (- inhabitants)
- El Manantial (313 inhabitants)
- El Pantano (55 inhabitants)
- El Roble (5 inhabitants)
- El Vaivén (9 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (- inhabitants)
- La Victoria Dos (9 inhabitants)
- Las Cañas (3 inhabitants)
- Mata de Luces (71 inhabitants)
- Moreno Norte (3 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (10 inhabitants)