The town of El Chalate is located in the Municipality of Batopilas (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #471 of the ranking. El Chalate is at 1,334 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Do you want to locate the town of El Chalate? You can find it at 8.1 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Batopilas, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Chalate location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Chalate? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Chalate in Chihuahua: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Chalate, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of El Chalate (Chihuahua) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El ChalateMany people want to stay in the town of El Chalate itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL CASA REAL DE MINAS DE ACANASAINA: 13 km away, direction North (8 minutes by car)
- CASA STEFANIA: 13 km away, direction North (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL JUANITAS: 13 km away, direction North (9 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HOSPEDAJE CASA MONSE: 11 km away, direction North (7 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Chalate
With the satellite map of El Chalate will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Batopilas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Chalate.
Photos of El Chalate
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Chalate? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Chalate.
Vote for El Chalate
Do you like El Chalate or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Chalate to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Batopilas
- Arroyo de Santiago (6 inhabitants)
- Cachihuichi (59 inhabitants)
- El Pinito (2 inhabitants)
- Encino Largo (- inhabitants)
- Guaguerachi (- inhabitants)
- Guamuchilera (- inhabitants)
- Guamuchilito (2 inhabitants)
- La Cidra (31 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (15 inhabitants)
- Nonoava (6 inhabitants)
- Recomachi (50 inhabitants)
- Rincón del Encino (16 inhabitants)
- Rocaguachi (40 inhabitants)
- Rogüerachi (15 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Dios (- inhabitants)