El Chalate (Pueblo Nuevo, Durango)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of El Chalate, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 3 inhabitants of Durango.
The town of El Chalate is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 3 inhabitants. El Chalate is at 943 meters of altitude.
Where is El Chalate? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Chalate (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Chalate and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Chalate (Durango) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Chalate
With the satellite map of El Chalate will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Chalate.
Vote for El Chalate. Opinions.
Do you like El Chalate? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Chalate so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Durango (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Agua Verde (- inhabitants)
- El Chalate (3 inhabitants)
- El Charco Hondo (6 inhabitants)
- El Chorreado (- inhabitants)
- El Comal (10 inhabitants)
- El Zapotillo (1 inhabitants)
- De Lajas La Ciénega (9 inhabitants)
- La Ene (- inhabitants)
- La Manga (2 inhabitants)
- Llano Grande de Milpillas Chico (547 inhabitants)
- Los Cedros (84 inhabitants)
- Los Guayabos (186 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Jarro (- inhabitants)
- De la Mesa de San Pedro Tierra Blanca (251 inhabitants)
- Tierras Blancas (- inhabitants)