El Cerrito (Cañadas de Obregón, Jalisco)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Cerrito, a beautiful tiny town of 6 inhabitants of the State of Jalisco
The town of El Cerrito is located in the Municipality of Cañadas de Obregón (in the State of Jalisco). There are 6 inhabitants. El Cerrito is at 1,932 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Cerrito? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Cerrito in Jalisco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Cerrito.
Need to locate a certain El Cerrito building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of El Cerrito (Jalisco) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Cerrito
With the satellite map of El Cerrito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cañadas de Obregón. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Cerrito.
Vote for El Cerrito
Do you like El Cerrito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Cerrito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Cañadas de Obregón
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Jalisco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Cañadas de Obregón
- Capellanía (17 inhabitants)
- El Mogote (10 inhabitants)
- El Palo de la Cruz (16 inhabitants)
- El Zapotillo (217 inhabitants)
- La Cofradía (38 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Laguna de Gobierno (11 inhabitants)
- La Tapona (12 inhabitants)
- La Villita (- inhabitants)
- Los Tepozanes (65 inhabitants)
- Los Yugos (128 inhabitants)
- Palmarejo (- inhabitants)
- Presa Colorada (9 inhabitants)
- Temacapulín (Temaca) (269 inhabitants)
- Tonalá (11 inhabitants)